Maybe you follow Flexxform on LinkedIn or Instagram and have seen this. Or maybe you don’t and have no idea what this is all about. Either way, keep reading! 😉 (Also if you don't follow us, you totally should...! Check us out here: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest)
Why would you purchase our lounge furniture over other manufacturers?
We have 8 points that might make you reconsider finding an alternate option.
1. Our slogan. Okay not our slogan exactly, but what our slogan means. Because one size doesn’t fit all. This simply means, that all our product lines are available in both child & adult sizes. Have a space where children and adults will be together but want matching furniture. We have you covered!
2. Our lead times. In this crazy world we know, post-Covid, many lead times are skyrocketing. Ours, however, has remained consistent. Any of our products upholstered in our stocked Ennis – Challenger vinyl will arrive in 4 - 6 weeks. Any product upholstered in any of our graded-in upholsteries will be 6 - 8 weeks!
3. High-quality lounge furniture. Everybody says that I know. But check out our construction blog to find out just how true this statement is for us. The brief version is this: solid oak base, beechwood frame, high-density foam, and double stitching.
4. Stocked Upholstery. Our stocked upholstery is from Ennis Fabrics, the Challenger collection. It is vinyl with 40 colors, and is healthcare grade! It also has over 1.5 million double rubs and is easy to clean.
5. Upholstery Program. We have a graded-in program featuring over 2800 collections, for 14 different mills. Need an upholstery, we probably already have it graded in!
6. Freight Program: Shipping over Canada and United States can be hectic for freight quotes. So, to make it easy, we have created a zoned program. All you have to know is the state/province you are shipping to, take a peek at our freight program, and after a quick calculation, you have your freight price!
7. Made local. All our products are Canadian-made. And not just that, we source all our componentry from either Canada or United States!
8. Lifetime Warranty. Summed up in an easy-to-understand sentence we say “If the upholstery is still useable and the frame, foam, or stitching fails, we will replace the chair.” Send a few photos and a brief explanation and we will ensure you get your replacement!
Get it now?😉
Reach out to us for a quote – email@example.com!